Amidst A Dream With NO Exit Doors!
Dose Of Dopeness
This is just infuriating!! Honestly where is the equality in our society? Why is that the 1% have more rights and perks than the rest of us the 99%. . We need to take action change this system for future generations, or MLK, JFK, Abraham Lincoln and other activist would have died in vain
  1. This is just infuriating!! Honestly where is the equality in our society? Why is that the 1% have more rights and perks than the rest of us the 99%. . We need to take action change this system for future generations, or MLK, JFK, Abraham Lincoln and other activist would have died in vain

  1. 3 notesTimestamp: Thursday 2011/10/20 2:10:43OccupyWallStreetOccupy LAOccupy The Planet99%1%
  1. timebendslikeminds reblogged this from astrothekid89
  2. astrothekid89 posted this